Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Introduction:Konner

Hey, this is Konner! I'm fifteen, a sophomore, and, well, have always wanted to write a blog. So, when I talked to my best friend Branden about doing a blog/vlog, it kinda just made things even more fun. So yeah, hopefully we'll get some fans.

Anyway, this isn't necessarily about that now. More about me, personally:

I was born a girl. But, as I got older, I relized that being that wasnt for me. I am a boy. And being a boy in a girl's body is hard, especially when you're in highschool, and not out to your parents. Being called by female pronouns and my old name does not make me a happy person, but i usually don't correct them. I've only been out since last week(The 11th)and people don't really know. But it makes me kinda upset when my close friends get it wrong. But, I'm done with that part. More about my interests:

I love writing. A lot. It would be super awesome if I could publish a book one day, but we'll see how the future goes(you should look me up on fanfiction: brokenkeyblade) Which brings me to this; I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. Obsession, for reals. It's the best thing ever. Check it out. Also, okay, I like to draw. I'm not fantastic, but I'm not terrible. (Check me out on deviantart: oathkeeper-77)

Okay, so, I'm a member of our school's GSA. And it makes me feel pretty important, so I enjoy taking part in the gay part of the school. This isn't really important, but I thought you should know!

Okay, simple stuff! My favorite color is orange, like the sunset(yes, Peeta's favorite color). My favorite animal is the crow, because they're the most intelligent birds, and just super cool. Uh, I like food, it's pretty good. I enjoy 'reading' people, trying to figure out why they do or say things. It's a bad habit of mine. Uhhhh, I'm single, and gay(I like men) and my bestest friend is Branden!

Okay, enough about me, I'm about to watch a movie! Bye, and, Uh, look us up on YouTube, watch for other posts, read Branden's 'Introduction', if he posts one.

Peace, Equality, and love to all-Konner

No comments:

Post a Comment